April Caregiver of the Month
The April Caregiver of the Month has been awarded to Minneta! “Milly” as she likes to be called is a CHHA live-in aide whom is always dedicated to her clients. Her current client’s family had nothing but lovely things to say about her, which is why we chose her for this month.
Fun Facts about Milly:
- She looooves church!
- Whenever she listens to music, she likes to dance in the mirror.
- Her “bucket list” destination is to visit England.
- Her hobby is: “Loving to help people!”
- She calls her current client, “her little lady”, and she loves the way it makes her feel young.
- When she escorts her clients to take a walk, she requests them to “come dance with me”.
Congratulations Minneta, thank you for all your hard work this month!